8GE+4G SFP Port Gigabit Unmanaged PoE Switch
- Dual 48 VDC power input and 1 x relay output
- -40 ~ 75°C wide-range operating temperature
- EN50121-4 approval for railway trackside deployment
- NEMA TS2 for traffic control
- SFP socket for easy and flexible fiber expansion
- 8 x IEEE 802.3 af/at PoE Gigabit ports + 4 x SFP ports
EKI-2712G-4FPI supports 8 Gigabit IEEE 802.3 af/at PoE ports and 4 SFP (mini-GBIC) ports. They can provide up to 30 watts per port to fulfill high power consumption PD (Power Device). The switch also features a wide operating temperature range from -40° to 75°C and NEMA TS2 rating, making the switch an ideal solution for use in traffic applications. The EKI-2712G also has successfully passed the EN50121-4 European railway standard requirements of emission and immunity for railway platforms and trackside deployment.