16GE+4SFP Port Gigabit Unmanaged Industrial Switch
- 16GE+4SFP Port Gigabit Unmanaged Industrial Switch
- SFP socket for easy and flexible fiber expansion
- NEMA TS2 for traffic control
- EN50121-4 approval for railway trackside deployment
- Wide operating temperature range of -40 ~ 75°C (EKI-2720G-4FI)
- Dual 12 ~ 48 VDC power input and 1 x relay output
The EKI-2720G-4F and EKI-2720G-4FI provide users with abundant port options to connect to a range of different device types with 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 SFP (mini-GBIC) ports. The EKI-2720 series features a wide operating temperature and NEMA TS2 rating, making the switch an ideal solution for use in traffic applications and have successfully passed the EN50121-4 European railway standard requirements of emission and immunity for railway platforms and trackside deployment.